This week it’s just Ben and I riffing in the new CityMaps HQ with our new recording equipment.
- What we learned in podcasting
- My first voice over
- How do you construct software? Software engineering processes.
- Language doesn’t matter as proven by perl (Is Perl Better than a Randomly Generated Programming Language?)
- Polyglut vs single language shops
- Starbucks does not use two phase commit (including my revolutionary idea for them to fix the lines)
Then Ben and I kind of just BS for a while ‘cause it’s fun :)