This week Ben and I slightly change the format of the podcast to talk about some more current events type things.
- Our Trello Board
- Openpricemap.com and the future of MapItPrices
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Food On the Table - MapItPrices with a better business model.
- We need more scientific thinking in business
- Archive.org and the need for archiving the internet by an independent 3rd party and not in the hands of the likes of Facebook
- Library of Congress archives Tweets
- Tech Support in the middle ages
- NYC Water Gun Fight 2012
- NYC Free Summer Concerts
- Why can’t we use compilers to remember the differences in browsers, just like C/C++ compiles to different architectures.
- Google has tried this with Dart and hasn’t been successful.
- Try Haxe
- Apple had a bunch of announcements at WWDC
- High DPI displays are going to be the next revolution in computing, and it’s about time.
- How ClearType works