This week Ben and I talk with Thoughtworks developer Brian Guthrie about learning computer science, agile development and Test Driven Development.
- Khan Academy revamped CS program
- Inventing on Principle
- Steve Yeggie’s Conservative vs Liberal programmers rant
- Jonathan Haidt on the moral mind. (conservatives vs liberals on morality, very insightful)
- Jim offer’s up that it might be good to write custom plugins for your IDE that are specific to your office
- Sublime Build files for common build systems
- TDD (finally)