This week we explore the world of graphics and web design with CityMaps own Megan Isaak. It’s late this week because we had some more audio issues during the recording and it took extra time to get it into its current state :-/
- We talk about the differences between graphics designers and web designers
- Career path for todays designers
- Working with designers and developers, what’s the ideal process?
- Where can I code? A Wiki map I setup in response to a NYC ruby mailing list asking this question.
- Megan: Have good passwords
- Megan: Google Webmaster Tools
- Jim: Google Docs
- Ben: Pentotype